Terms and Conditions of Use and Disclaimers
Thank you for being a part of Instant Calmer and www.InstantCalmer.co . We appreciate your commitment to your process of growth and learning, for yourself and for our gorgeous planet.
We ask you to follow a few simple guidelines, to make sure we create a fair, respectful and loving community for all. More in-depth Terms and Conditions are below.
All of the content in our information, classes and courses online communities is copyright of Craig Trafford and Paula Trafford and our business, Instant Calmer, or any of our derivatives thereof.
Please do not record or copy videos, share, or distribute any information or content it in any way at all without express written permission from us. If you do, our legal team with automatically pursue you to the full extent of the law.
For paid courses, please do not "study with someone else" unless that person has also bought the course from us or you have agreed special dispensation with us.
Please be kind, even compassionate and loving inside our online communities.
We are all working towards one common goal, and that's to transform ourselves and inspire more world changing people, groups and businesses out there. If you disagree with someone, that's OK, but please don't turn it into an argument. Remember, it's better to be happy and kind than ‘right’ 😉
Have realistic expectations of the courses, classes and information.
Re Instant Calmer Classes and Courses Memberships/Subscriptions and How to Cancel:
You're in this for as long as you want to be, and you can unsubscribe any time you wish. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
We encourage you to let go of any ideas of getting healthy, well, fit, successful or rich quick, because that's not what these programmes will give you. We want you to learn from the very first class, course or piece of content at your own authentic pace, slowly, repeatedly and systematically until you get to where you want to be. In the community, we'll help you with all the live support that we offer. If you truly want to leave that JOB or other undesirable life circumstance and revel in the delights of freedom and wonderful wellbeing, then you must build sustainable, coherent body-mind-spirit, practices, relationships, business, or whatever changes you are wanting to make, and that takes time. Mistakes are inevitable, too... just learn from them and move on.
Re our communities, retreats, workshops or any online or offline venue we organise: Our meetings are as stated in their information and promotion documents unless we have an emergency, which is rare. These instances and platforms we have created and are creating offer your opportunity to spend some of your time with people like you, and we openly encourage buddying, deep, open, supportive listening, affiliates, joint ventures (in the case of business) and more. However if it becomes clear that the only reason you joined is to recruit people, we will remove you with no notice or refund.
Re Our specific coaching programmes, classes and courses online or in person: The content consists of self-study and self-paced courses and other content, so choose where to start based on your requirements. You can find accountability and regular challenges and events inside our private community as we build it.
Re other courses and 1-1 work: All small print is on the pages you accessed for details or information about them. Ensure you have read and agreed to everything before committing.
Re all Memberships and Courses: If you bought anything from us using a payment plan agreed between us, please be aware that set fees require payment in full and are not subscriptions and do not require eternal payments. You have agreed to and are obliged to pay for the complete amount. Any ongoing subscriptions (such as classes and resources) can be cancelled at any time unless you have received full access to all facilities in that programme – in which case payment in full is obligatory.
To cancel any subscription or service please contact email@example.com with your written request.
Re Coaching, 1-1 programmes or any programmes with Extensive LIVE Training or digital download elements: You get £000’s worth of personal growth or business building tools when you join any of the programmes with those specific elements highlighted in italics above. And because of the EXTENSIVE live element of the trainings where we help you directly, there is a 100% no refund policy. However, if you get stuck and want to quit, talk to us and your buddies in the community, because we will help you move through it fast... we have your back, always.
Re Any Live Group Training Programmes: We don't offer refunds due to the quantity of training you receive as soon as you join that you can't give back because it's digital.
Re other courses: We do not offer refunds because you get instant access to my best content that, when applied, can help you to achieve your desired results at your very best pace, often quicker than you expect, as we promise.
If you break our terms and conditions, then we reserve the right to remove you from our communities, classes, courses and/or programmes and resource provision without notice or refund, AND pursue you for any monies owed, so please don't sabotage yourself, your future business or your plans to change the world.
Paula & Craig Trafford
The classes, courses and all information and media provided by www.TraffordHouse.net and Course Leaders via www.TraffordHouse.net are for informational, educational and entertainment purposes only, and are not be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan or course of action.
Exercise is not without risks and this or any other exercise programme may result in injury. They include but are not limited to: risk of injury, aggravation of a pre-existing condition, or adverse effect of over-exertion such as muscle strain, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, disorders of heart beat, and very rare instances of heart attack. To reduce the risk of injury, before beginning this or any exercise programme, please consult your registered medical healthcare provider for appropriate exercise prescription and safety precautions. The exercise instruction and advice presented in the classes are in no way intended as a substitute for medical consultation. www.TraffordHouse.net website and practice owners disclaim any liability from and in connection with the classes or information found on this website or in any of its communications.
As with any exercise programme, if at any point during the class you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have any physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and seek medical advice.
Please take note of the following precautions before taking the class:
To reduce and avoid injury, you agree that you have checked with your GP or qualified medical practitioner before beginning the classes. By participating in the classes you are doing so at your own risk for which you take full responsibility. www.TraffordHouse.net and Paula Trafford and Craig Trafford will not be held responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of our programmes in any way whatsoever.
Please use good judgement and common sense when taking the class, consider your level and ability and choose the appropriate level of the exercises and rest when you need to.
Please ensure you are in a clear space with no obvious hazards, with ventilation, appropriate lighting and access to drinking water.
By clicking on the link to any of our classes class or joining Facebook Live, YouTube or any of our connected online platform and video offerings you confirm that you agree with and abide by the terms and conditions of this disclaimer. All live and recorded content is the copyright and property of Paula Trafford and Craig Trafford and www.TraffordHouse.net and is not to be shared with third parties.
Further Disclaimers and Waiver
Exercise and health are matters that vary from person to person. Viewers of these programs should speak with their own doctors about their individual needs before starting any exercise program. This Web site is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice and supervision of your personal physician. Any application of the recommendations set forth in the following pages is at the viewer’s discretion and sole risk. If you are over 35 or have been inactive for a few years, see your physician before beginning any exercise program. This is especially important if your family has a history of heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, arthritis, obesity, cigarette smoking, or other health conditions. If you have any doubts whatsoever, consult your physician. TraffordHouse.net does not warrant that the information on the TraffordHouse.net Web site or in email messages will not contain material that you or other individuals may find objectionable. However, we will investigate complaints, and we appreciate your input. Please submit any such feedback using our Contact Page.
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. This is particularly true if you (or your family) have a history of high blood pressure or heart disease, or if you have ever experienced chest pain when exercising or have experienced chest pain in the past month when not engaged in physical activity, smoke, have high cholesterol, are obese, or have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in physical activity. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately.
This site offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional advice that appears here. No assurance can be given that the advice contained in this site will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material.
If you are in the United Kingdom and think you are having a medical or health emergency, call your health care professional, or Emergency Services, immediately.
Certain health or medical material on this site may be sexually explicit. Please do not use this site if you would find these materials offensive.
The workouts, movements, and progressions provided on this website are for educational and entertainment purposes only and are not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Exercise is not without its risks, and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. They include but are not limited to: risk of injury, aggravation of a pre-existing condition, or adverse effect of over-exertion such as muscle strain, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, disorders of heartbeat, and very rare instances of heart attack. To reduce the risk of injury, before beginning this or any exercise program, please consult a healthcare provider for appropriate exercise prescription and safety precautions. The exercise instruction and advice presented are in no way intended as a substitute for medical consultation. We disclaim any liability from and in connection with this program. As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy, or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult a physician.
The information provided on this website is for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. This website does not provide specific medical advice, and is not engaged in providing medical services. Information on this website does not replace consultation with qualified a health or medical professional who sees you in person, for your health and your medical needs. Please see a physician or health professional immediately if you suspect you may be ill or injured.
NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON ANY WEB SITE OR THE SITES OF ADVERTISERS
You acknowledge your use of this website and the content thereon is at your own risk, including any and all risks associated with your use of any workouts or dietary recipes set out on this website. You acknowledge that there are inherent risks of injury with any physical activity and you hereby release TraffordHouse.net, and all of its employees, directors, officers and representatives and other parties involved in the creation, maintenance and distribution of the content on this website (collectively “TraffordHouse.net”) from any and all liability arising as a result of your use of this website or the content thereon, including, without limitations, any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or other damages of any kind, including, but not limited to physical injury, illness, death, loss of profits, loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise.
TraffordHouse.net recommends that you consult with a physician before changing your diet, starting any workout or exercise program or taking supplements of any kind, whether as set out on its website or otherwise. The content of this website is educational only and should not be considered a substitute for advice of a physician.
While the information contained within this site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided on this website is correct or complete.
This website and the content thereon are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitations any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or non-infringement of proprietary rights.
TraffordHouse.net does not represent or warrant that this website, any links contained therein or its server are free of viruses or other harmful components. TraffordHouse.net shall not be held liable for any damage, whatsoever, to any computer hardware or software, resulting from the download, opening or use of its website content.
TraffordHouse.net reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this web site at any time without notice. Inclusion of any links or reference to any workouts, menus, products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by TraffordHouse.net.
Note: If you are pregnant, nursing, diabetic, on medication, have a medical condition, or are beginning a weight control program, consult your physician before starting to exercise/train or making any dietary changes. Discontinue use if adverse events occur.
The TraffordHouse.net Web site and the email messages you receive through TraffordHouse.net contain copyrighted material. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. TraffordHouse.net owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Each third party content provider owns the copyright in content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit the content available on or through the TraffordHouse.net site, except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law or with the express permission of TraffordHouse.net and the copyright owner. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed on the TraffordHouse.net Web site, please contact us by sending an email to support@TraffordHouse.net.
GOODS AND SERVICES ADVERTISED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
TraffordHouse.net is not responsible for any representations, warranties, terms, conditions, payment, or delivery of any goods or services sold or advertised through its sponsors.
DIGITAL CERTIFICATE (FITNESS AND NUTRITION PROGRAMS)
The web pages provided by TraffordHouse.net to you are subject to certain terms and conditions as set forth above. By using these web pages, you are deemed to have agreed to such terms and conditions. The information provided herein is meant to supplement the advice and counsel of your health care provider or other health professionals. The information provided on these pages is not meant to substitute for medical advice from your doctor or health care provider. TraffordHouse.net strongly advises that you consult your doctor or health care provider before you alter your diet or fitness activities. All information provided by TraffordHouse.net on these Web pages is owned by or licensed to TraffordHouse.net. TraffordHouse.net and its licensees retain all proprietary rights to the information contained on these pages to the fullest extent of their rights. The information contained on these pages may not be downloaded or reproduced except for use by members of TraffordHouse.net for use only as prescribed by TraffordHouse.net with appropriate consultation with the user’s health care provider. Users of TraffordHouse.net are advised that health advice is often subject to updating and refining due to medical research and developments. TraffordHouse.net will update these Web pages frequently. However, no assurance can be given that the advice contained in these Web pages will include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. You are encouraged to consult with your health care provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding any health condition that you may have. TraffordHouse.net is not responsible for your use of the material contained herein other than as intended by TraffordHouse.net.
TraffordHouse.net, in its sole discretion, may revoke the membership of those who violate its guidelines or this Membership Agreement.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
TraffordHouse.net is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
I, Craig Trafford, I, Paula Trafford, and guest presenters, course providers and teachers on TraffordHouse.net are not doctors. The information we provide is based on our personal experience, research on holistic wellbeing practices and our experience as qualified, certified and registered practitioners in our own disciplines and practices. Any recommendations we make about exercise, nutrition, supplements or lifestyle should be discussed between you and your doctor because exercising involves risks.
We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent products and services and their potential for wellbeing and other stated programme results. All results made by our company and its customers are estimates of what we think you can possibly achieve. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results as others and you accept the risk that exercising, practice and disciplinary results differ by individual.
As with any wellbeing program, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, previous experience, ability to take action and level of desire and other criteria. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. Any testimonials and examples used are results as presented in good faith by the testimonial writer, which may or may not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Everyone’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, motivation and other qualities.
There is no assurance that examples of past activity and practice results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the programmes. We are not responsible for your actions.
The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your physiology or psychology that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
If this disclaimer scared you off from taking action then our information, products and services are not for you. If this disclaimer inspired you to step up and give our real-world solutions an honest try – congratulations and our company looks forward to working with you.
Modifications to this Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these disclaimers and waivers at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself appraised of any changes. You can find the most recent version of the disclaimer at: https://TraffordHouse.net/disclaimer
Terms and Conditions and Waiver of Liability
In consideration for being permitted to participate in the exercise and offered practice classes, and/or related wellbeing activities and courses (individually and collectively, the “activity”) organised and operated by TraffordHouse.net (from here forward referred to as TraffordHouse.net) as well as the benefits that I will derive from my participation in the activity, I hereby represent and agree with, and for the benefit of TraffordHouse.net and the Released Parties (as defined below), as follows:
- (a) I am physically fit and able to participate in the activity; I am in good health, and I am unaware of any medical condition which might make my participation inadvisable. (b) I have no pre-existing physical limitation or condition which may be aggravated or harmed by my participation in the activity. (c) I acknowledge my responsibility to acquire and maintain, during the period of each activity, health insurance coverage sufficient to provide for all medical, vision or dental services and/or equipment required to treat any injury related to my participation in the activity. (d) I hereby represent that I have such insurance coverage in effect as of the date set forth below. I understand that TraffordHouse.net carries no dental, medical, vision or other health insurance for any participant and that I am solely responsible for securing my own health insurance coverage. (e) I acknowledge that I have had the opportunity to ask TraffordHouse.net’ representatives any questions that I may have about the Activity (including but not limited to the various activities that comprise the activity) that I believe are necessary in order to decide whether I am able to participate in the activity and make the above representations. I represent that all such questions have been answered to my complete satisfaction. In connection with the above, I further represent that I have had an opportunity to inspect the equipment to be used in the activity prior to my participation in it and, based upon my inspection; I have found all equipment to be in good condition and in proper working order.
- Assumption of Risk. I acknowledge that my participation in the Activity carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. I understand that the specific risks can and do vary from one activity to another and that these risks range from (a) minor injuries such as scratches, bruises, and sprains, to (b) major injuries such as eye injury or loss of sight, joint or back injuries, disfigurement, heart attacks, broken bones, torn ligaments and concussions to (c) catastrophic injuries including paralysis and death
- Release of Liability. I, on behalf of myself, heirs, assigns, personal representatives and estate hereby release, forever discharge and covenant not to sue TraffordHouse.net, their owners, managers, members, employees, partners, sponsors, volunteers, agents, advisors, contractors, consultants, attorneys, accountants and insurers (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability from all claims, actions, suits or other proceedings resulting in personal injury, including death, accident, illness or property damage, I may suffer or sustain, regardless of fault, arising from or in connection with, my participation in the activity, the equipment used during the activity (whether provided by TraffordHouse.net, a third party or myself) and the building or facilities where the Activity was located, including the premises of any received broadcast through any media.
- I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, damages, and liabilities, including attorneys fees, brought as a result of my participation in the Activity, the equipment used during the Activity (whether provided by TraffordHouse.net, a third party, or myself) and the building or facilities where the Activity occurred and to reimburse the Released Parties in full for any such expenses incurred.
- Name and Likeness. I hereby grant to TraffordHouse.net, its licensees, successors and assigns, the right to take action photographs and/or videotape me during my participation in the activity and further grant The TraffordHouse.net the right to display, reproduce, use and/or otherwise exploit my appearance, image, likeness, name and voice in perpetuity and throughout the world, in all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, and in all forms and formats, for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation, reservation or limitation. I understand that no photograph, videotape or other material of any kind needs to be submitted to me for my prior approval or inspection and I hereby release TraffordHouse.net, its licensees, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any actual or alleged distortion of appearance, image or likeness as depicted in any photograph, videotape or other visual or audio-visual work resulting from its publication as well as any advertising copy or other printed materials that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which it may be applied. I agree that any visual or audio-visual work which depicts me (in whole or in part) shall be owned by TraffordHouse.net and that TraffordHouse.net may copyright same. To that end, I hereby assign and transfer to TraffordHouse.net all right, title and interest in and to my appearance, image, and likeness, voice as embodied in any audio, audio-visual or visual work. I agree that TraffordHouse.net shall have the sole and exclusive right, title and possession to all original negatives, videotapes and related materials that may embody my picture. I acknowledge that TraffordHouse.net is under no obligation to exercise any rights granted herein.
- If any part, article, paragraph, sentence or clause of this consent and release is not enforceable, the affected provision shall be curtailed and limited to the extent necessary to bring it in within the requirements of the law, and the remainder of this consent and release shall continue in full force and effect. This consent and release shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and its Territories. All provisions of this consent and release shall survive the termination or expiration of any activity or my participation in any activity contemplated hereby.
- Affirmation of Release. I knowingly intend my signature [including my further participation in this website TraffordHouse.net and any of it’s products and services on this consent and release to be a complete defence to any legal or equitable proceeding that may be brought by me, or any person on their own or on my own behalf, for any personal injury, including death, accident, illness or property damage, including theft, I may suffer or sustain as a result of my voluntary participation in the activity, and further intend this consent and release to be a complete and total release of liability for all negligent acts, failure to act, or breaches of duty owed to me, which result in my personal injury, accident, illness and/or property loss as a result of my participation in the activity, the equipment used during the activity (whether provided by TraffordHouse.net, a third party or myself) and the building or facilities where the activity occurred and to reimburse the Released Parties in full for any such expenses incurred.
I represent that I am 18 years of age or older, or accompanied by a legal guardian, that I am legally competent and capable of executing this consent and release on my own behalf, that I have read the foregoing and have made a conscious decision to sign it of my own free will - any access and use of this website TraffordHouse.net or any of the products and services therein connected constitutes full agreement with all of the wording of this disclaimer in full. I further represent that I understand and agree to the terms of this consent and release and may receive a a copy of same for my pwn records upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revised and Updated 1/12/22 and applicable to the general public, all users of the websites and these services and resources, and on behalf of Instant Calmer; www.InstantCalmer.co ; Trafford House Calm Centre ; www.TraffordHouse.net, any and all of their representatives.